CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I have been working on lately.... Bulletin Boards

As promised in my last blog post here are the projects that I worked on in the month on December.

This picture is of the student of the month bulletin board for the month of December at my daughter's school. I used the Cricut Lite Jolly Holiday Cartridge.


The school mascot is the gator so they call their students of the month the Gator of the Month. I also made boy and girl gingerbread people with each student of the month name but I did not have pictures of the gingerbread people. Oh well.

For the student of the month bulletin board for the month of January I made snowmen. I used the Cricut Snow Friends Seasonal Cartridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment