CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Halloween 2009

Well, as I mentioned I am a bit behind on my scrapbooking and I have been working on Halloween 2009 pictures. Here are the ones that I have completed so far, I still have a few more pictures I want to scrapbook.


The inspiration for this layout is from the Impatientscrapper on Scrapbook.com. My husband thinks that the picture of my daughter should be bigger. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Should it be bigger?


With the inspiration of the above layout, I did a similar layout for my son.
The blue shimmer on the paper is from spays that I bought from Lindy Stamp Gang, very similar to Glimmer Mist but with different effects. They had a package of five different colors for Halloween, they were awesome and perfect for Halloween.

The circle started out as white cardstock and I sprayed it with mist from Lindy Stamp Gang.

Well, that is it for now. This weekend I am attending a fund-raising event for the American Cancer Society. Hopefully I will get a couple of layouts completed while helping a great cause.

2 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Hey Judy,
How are you? You have finally changed your blog. Super cute. I have not wanted to change mine until Feb 1. Thank you for the sweet comment. the layout is super cute. In person it is even cuter. But I am honored by your comment. You that does the most amazing layouts. I love all your work. I am surprised that I have encouraged you to blog. God knows I blog because of you and Eni. She always told me that you were the one to help her with the blogs. Thanks again.

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

By the way tell your husband that your layout looks great the way it is. I personally love all of the layouts you have done. I especially love the one of you and him. Super nice.

Post a Comment