CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Belated Holidays

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday surrounded by love ones and may the new year bring you more happiness and love.

I have been a bad blogger and have not posted anything in a long time. December was a very busy month, as I am sure it was for most of you. Now that I am done hosting Christmas parties and my son's 2nd birthday party, it is time to focus again on scrapbooking. I will be posting all of the scrapbook projects that I have been working on, mostly I have been working on last year's Halloween, oh oh I mean Halloween 2009. I am a bit behind ;) I have also been working on the Student of the Month bulletin boards for the month of December and January at my daughter's school. I will be posting pictures this weekend so make sure to check back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment